It's What's Inside That Counts™
Nature knows best. That's why NutraGold® has been holistically formulated to promote the lifelong health and happiness of your pet. Veterinarians and pet food nutritionists have teamed up to develop this healthy, wholesome diet, using all the latest nutritional research and best new ingredients.
The result is Super Premium NutraGold® Holistic Formulas -- each designed to meet a specific life stage, giving your pet a healthy and holistic edge.
Nutritional benefits that show inside and out:
- Real meat provides great taste and highly digestible protein.
- Formulated with fruits and vegetables to provide natural antioxidants and help maintain a healthy immune system.
- No ground corn, wheat or soy.
- Health benefits of whole grains and egg protein.
- Proper fat ratios enhance and sustain energy levels.
- Properly balanced with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
Omega-6/Omega-3 Management System
NutraGold® supplements all formulas with flaxseed to ensure the correct Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio between 5:1 and 10:1. Research indicates a diet with the correct fatty acid ratio may contribute to numerous health benefits:
- Improved skin and coat condition
- Control of inflammation of skin, joints and digestive system.
- Improved health for dogs and cats with compromised kidney or heart function.
- Decreased risk of certain types of cancer.
Healthy Joint Performance
- Age depletes the natural supply of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Glucosamine and chondroitin in all adult dog formulas.
- These naturally occurring substances keep joints healthy.
Controlled Levels of Ash
- High levels of ash negatively affect palatability and digestion
- NutraGold is formulated with lower amounts of ash
- Helps promote healthy kidneys
All NutraGold formulas are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) and produced under the strictest quality control with state-of-the-art equipment. The food is tested from the initial ingredient selection through the entire production process.